em . in . i = it's JUST WORDS

HOPE BLUE. FRENCH BLUE. TAVERNIER BLUE = HOPE DIAMOND


I have this little saying... I'll warn you it's pretty egotistical... when I feel/know I'm better than another female that a male "friend" of mine shows interest in ... "You can GIVE HER the HOPE DIAMOND" and she still WON'T BE ME!"... A couple of days ago I wanted to use this statement but I couldn't even bring myself to validate the use... 1: I don't LOVE HIM 2: I CAN NOT give HIM what HE WANTS...(I can provide what he NEEDS) 3: I'm just at a point in life where I really am concentrating my energy on only MY PRIORITIES... so yeah my EGO is bruised .... felt like a lost ... and HONESTly I FEEL DISRESPECTED by my "FRIEND" ... lonnnnnng unnecessary story that will just further prove my point of I can't provide his WANTS... so this morning I was laying in bed waiting on my morning word from JOEL OSTEEN ... FOX NEWS Sunday ... I had bored from hearing about the ACORN scandals and attempted to turn over and catch a few more zzz's ... transition to commercial the host " we are going to take an intimate look at THE HOPE DIAMOND"... GOD WAS TALKING DIRECTLY TO ME... I LISTENED... HE DIDN'T/DOESN'T BELONG TO ME... and I DID NOT LOSE!... :)

No comments: