CHECK THE LIST : MY WISHES

Open my fridge and chances are you will see a door loaded with FIJI(I keep Dasani and Perrier on hand for my guest). Yes, my friends think it's a bit pretentious (sn:check out the new silver FIJI bottle holders) but... I'm not a big water fan and in order for me to drink it I need encouragement... and the well designed FIJI bottle does just that !

So the three month home delivery subscription would be the perfect thing for me!
"Subscribe and save up to 25% with our three-month subscription plan. Don’t want to sign up for a long-term commitment but looking for a better price? Want to test out the right size for you? Available in all four sizes, our three-month plan allows you to try out our subscription service while also getting a further discount off our monthly recurring rates.
Starting at $29/month. - via FIJI

No comments: