CAN'T STOP. WON'T STOP




I've spotted this awesome perforated leather open tote at several major department stores. Carmel, Mimosa Yellow, Black and Wine are the available color palettes. The bag includes a removable leather pouchette with a leather strap. The pouchette measures in at: 5.5" x 9" and the tote at: 13.75" x 19" x 6.5".  If you’re looking to purchase I advise you to shop around... I've seen it listed at a $100 dollar price difference.

Saw this bag a little while back... and I just can't stop thinking about it... like I'm serious... it comes to me in random moments...financial diet... huh?... what did you say... oh ... my financial diet is going ...ok... we are nearing the end of month one... with a trip on the rise in month two... ugh... trip or bag???... It's not often that I come across something that I really like...

No comments: