em . in . i


i have a problem locking my door when I leave... not sure if it's innocence or laziness... i LOCK my door when I am inside... maybe I value my life more than my stuff... or maybe it's my insecurities and I don't want someone to walk in and see me in my p.j's... or lack there of... "why do we love love when love seems to hate us"- mS. sullivAn... it's funny how when I start to create  I can't stop ... I found this perfect acorn on my way to the gym...the hot chocolate "bar" went over well tonight... I am adding someone to tell me how amazing my work was as we cuddle on the sofa aS I recoup from my creative high to my list... that can also artistically point out what aspects of my design reflected a personal part of me from their observation.... yeah thats vain to want an ego rubber...lol...  "Sorry i could only be clark kent today, the office was too busy for me to change into my tights."  - txt made me smile all week

No comments: