CONfessions #47


Some people get their morning jump with a cup of coffee... I get my jump from my cab driver...my choice of travel to work every morning is a Yellow Cab... I live in the city .... but I also live in Alabama.... so yeah people think I'm nuts... I like it though ... it's like RevRun's words of wisdom every morning ...lol...
Here's what cabbie #47 had to say: "I was ran over by a truck...They say I would never walk again....They said I was going to die...I told that doctor... God said that if he wanted me to die... I would have died right there... Today I walk with no assistance...I got broke off a little something after the incident... I bought a house... I got six kids... I got custody... put them all in private schools..."
The guy seemed pretty chill once he told me he had a wife ... I could ease up on my side eyes... I mean folks be trying ya... lol... funny thing is guy said he put all his kids in private school then told me what school his 17 year old twins go to ... and of course it was public ... lol! I was impressed though that he was resourceful with his settlement money and bought a house... I'm looking to buy my first place... anybody want to give me a settlement? Guy said he had eight surgeries, use to drive limos and met all kinda famous people, great money and he could stay fresh because he loved to dress... mink coat and all.... guess today I got that message that God won't give you more than you can handle... keep faith... it rules above all science!

No comments: